MP SET 2023 Latest Notification: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released the official notification on 8th January related to MP SET 2023 examination. According to the official notification, the examination will conduct on 4th June 2023. The MP SET application form filling process would start on 27th January 2023. The last date for online application form 2023 submission would be 26th February 2023 (12 PM).
Table of Contents
MP SET 2023
Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test (MP SET) will be held for 36 subjects and the examination mode will be online. So, all the candidates who are interested to participate in MP SET 2023 can fill the online application form from 27th January 2023.
In this article, we are going to share the latest update about Madhya Pradesh SET examination, application form, admit card, examination date, other important dates, latest MP SET notification, etc. So, keep in touch!
Madhya Pradesh SET Latest Notification 2023
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced its official notification (Advt. No. 01/SET/Exam/2023) for State Eligibility Test. To read the official notification, visit mppsc.mp.gov.in/Advertisement and click on “All Details” link from “Advertisement For State Eligibility Test 2022 (Advt. No. 01/SET/Exam/2023)” title.
MP SET 2023 Important Dates
In the latest official notification of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission’s official website, official authorities has announced important dates related to this examination. Check the important dates below:
|Official Notification Released On||January 8th 2023|
|Online Registration Starts From||January 27th 2023|
|Online Registration Ends On||February 26th 2023|
|Dates to Online Registration with Late Fee||01 March to 10 March 2023|
|Dates for Error Correction without Late Fee||01 February to 28 February 2023|
|Dates for Error Correction with Late Fees||17 March to 24 March 2023|
|Date of Examination||June 4th 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||Not available yet|
|Result Announcement Date||Not available yet|
MP State Eligibility Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria
All the eligible candidates must have post graduate / PhD degree from any recognized university / institution. For more details on eligibility criteria, we would recommend the readers to visit the official notification.
Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2023 Application Fees
The MP SET 2023 application fees will be Rs. 500/- (+ Rs. 40 Portal Fees) for unreserved category (General) / out of state candidates and Rs. 250/- (+ Rs. 40 Portal Fees) for reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD) candidates. The mode for application fees payment would be online.
MP-SET 2023 Selection Process
The selection would be done on the basis of written examination and document verification.
How To Apply For Madhya Pradesh SET 2023?
The online application filling process for MP SET 2023 would start from 27th January to 26th February 2023 (12:00 PM). Candidates can fill the application form online from mppsc.mp.gov.in. We are going to share a few steps that can help you to fill the application form.
- Visit the MP SET official website which is mppsc.mp.gov.in.
- Open the official notification / advertisement PDF to read all the information properly before applying for MP SET 2023.
- All the interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form online.
- The application fees for Madhya Pradesh SET examination can be paid online at the official website using debit card, credit card, internet banking, etc.
- If you need any information related to online application form filling process for MP SET 2023, can you call on the helpline number 0731-2701086.
- After visiting the official website, click on “APPLY ONLINE” link.
- Then find and click on MP SET 2023 registration / application form link.
- Follow the instructed details on the official website.
- Fill the MP SET 2023 application form and click on “Submit” button. Before, submitting the filled form, check all the filled details and correct if any mistake.
- At last, click on “Proceed For Payment” button and pay the application fees using your debit card, credit card or internet banking.
Note: For details information for online application filling process, we are suggesting you to read the official notification.